Her Spirit Summer Solstice Swim
20th June 2021 - Nottingham
The Her Spirit Summer Solstice Swim is a celebration of mid summer and the longest day. What better way to celebrate than the ultimate challenge of starting your swim at sunrise! Choose from a range of distances from 1k to 10k. Each participant will receive a Summer Solstice finishers medal on completion of your swim.
The event will take place on the 20th June at Spring Lakes a stunning water sports and leisure park in Long Eaton, Nottingham. Spring Lakes has 2 beautiful lakes which swimmers will get to experience during the event.
This event is perfect for someone new to outdoors swimming or experienced swimmers looking for a big challenge.
- 10k (Lake 1 + 2 – 4 Laps)
- 5k (Lake 1 + 2 – 2 Laps)
- 2.5k (Lake 1 – 1 Laps)
- 1k (Lake 1 only)
Event entry includes:
– Entry to Her Spirit Summer Solstice Swim
– Her Spirit Summer Solstice swim cap
– Event feed stations (Lake 1 + 2)
– Participant chip timing
– Summer Solstice finishers medal
– Bacon sandwich/pastry + tea/coffee
– 15% off Zoggs and Swim Secure discount
– Swim Secure event prizes for each event
– 30-days free Her Spirit Premium Membership (female entrants only)
– You must be 18 years or over
– You must be able to swim at least 400m