Donna is a former sprinter, who competed at four consecutive Olympic Games for Great Britain. Donna is vice president at UK Athletics and a passionate equality and diversity campaigner.
Give Me 5
Join 4 x Olympian Donna Fraser on our 8-week programme building up to a 5k walk/run.
Who is this programme for?
This Girl Can Give Me 5 is perfect for any woman looking to build strength, fitness and start running with more ease and enjoyment.
This Girl Can Give Me 5
We passionately believe that every women can enjoy running. Give Me 5 is holistic and isn’t all about pounding the pavements.
Give Me 5 is designed to help you run more easily from breathing to posture, building strength and developing overall fitness.
Four time Olympian Donna Fraser, supported by the Her Spirit coaching team will take you, week by week for 8-weeks on a small steps journey to a fun 5km walk or run.
On Saturday the 19th December at 10am the Her Spirit Community we will celebrate the end of the programme with a Give Me 5 Virtual 5k run or walk
Starting Monday 26th October and includes:
– 8-week coached audio programme with Donna
– 6:30-6:45pm live streamed Wednesday Run Club
– Live streamed weekly strength classes
– Dedicated Run Group in the app to share stories, gain support and stay motivated
– Give Me 5 Yoga (video) & Meditation (audio) from Coach Caroline
– 19th December 5k virtual run or walk celebration
How to join
– Free to existing Her Spirit Premium Members
– 30-days free for new members
This Girl Can Give Me 5 Coaching Team
Give Me 5 Coach
Give Me 5 Yoga & Meditation Coach
Caroline has worked in the fitness industry for over 25 years and is founder of the Yoga Squad in Newark where she leads a team of yoga professionals delivering both online and offline classes.
This Girl Can Give Me 5 Special Offer
30-Day's FREE trial. After your free trial, you'll automatically be subscribed at £0.99p/month or £9.99/annual, unless you cancel.
Normally £4.99/month | £9.99/annual
Free 30-Day Premium Membership Trial
- Cards will not be charged until the end of your 30-Days Free
- 30-day FREE access to the Give Me 5 programme
- 30-day FREE access to all Her Spirit Premium content
- Access to full 8-Week Give Me 5 Programme & Virtual 5km Walk/Run
- Give Me Five Yoga & Meditation
- Live Weekly Classes: Strength, core, HIIT, cycling, Yoga, Pilates and iMoveFreely
- Live class playback & On-demand classes
- Walking, cycling, running, swimming, triathlon coaching plans
- Live Coach Q+A's on running, swimming, cycling, strength, fitness, nutrition
- Healthy recipes (updated monthly)
- Community Groups i.e. running, swimming
- Access expert coaches 24/7
- Premium only partner discounts
I run to be
'Running is me trying to invest in myself'
Be kind! Feel the fear and do it anyway.”
I very rarely invest in myself! I guess my running is me trying to invest in myself but with 4 children and working 6 day weeks it’s really hard. Something I need to work on!Read Alison Luxton's story
I swim to be
'I found a new love of swimming'
"Say yes! more."
I have achieved SO many things. I am so thankful for Her Spirit - I feel a little bit like I am trying to convert people to join a cult when I am talking about it because when you join the community it is a little bit life changing!Read Jessica Lane's story
I exercise to be
'Duathlon is the hobby I never knew I wanted'
“I’ve learnt that I know me better than anyone else”
It's not about being the best it's about doing your best and everyday these inspirational coaches and community share knowledge, the positives, the wins, the fun and even those days were we struggle.Read Marie Moss's story
I cycle to be
'I CAN do anything'
"Just say yes, really what’s the worst that can happen."
I don’t know what I’d have done if I hadn’t discovered Her Spirit. There is something for every women on there. I love this journey I’m on and long may it continue with this wonderful community.Read Tracey Brown's story
I walk to be
'My healthy lifestyle is working and I feel fantastic'
"You are unstoppable ”
Her Spirit inspires me daily when I see the posts from all of the other incredible women in the community. Knowing that we really are all in this together, means that even if I am hundreds of miles away, I can still be connected to everyone else via the app.Read Vicky Malmsjo's story
I tri to be
'I have done more than I ever thought possible'
“Tired and Inspired"
In the spring, I discovered Her Spirit and haven't looked back! I am delighted to have completed my first triathlon and on my way to achieving my 70.3 triathlon goal. The community support and coaches here have been amazing.Read Lisa Ashcroft's story
Get inspiration, find out what’s happening behind the scenes and share your stories.